The HealthPNX+ Device is a software workflow tool designed to aid the clinical assessment of adult Chest X-Ray cases with features suggestive of pneumothorax in the medical care environment. The software automatically identifies suspected findings suggestive of pneumothorax on chest x-rays and notifies PACS/ workstation of the presence of the critical findings.
The HealthPNX+ is a software workflow tool designed to aid the clinical assessment of adult Chest X-Ray cases with features suggestive of pneumothorax in the medical care environment. The software automatically identifies suspected findings suggestive of pneumothorax on chest x-rays and notifies PACS/ workstation of the presence of the critical findings.
Images shown for illustrative purposes only.
~29% and ~21% improved nodules detection
Riverain's AI suppression technology removes structures that can camouflage cancer and lung disease. 1,2
~26% and ~20% faster nodule search time
ClearRead CT technology helps radiologists see through the complexity to better detect abnormalities.1,2
Higher inter-reader agreement rates2
For CalanticTM software version 1.0.0, no prior study will be examined.
*Part of Nanox AI's pneumothorax & pleural effusion triage solution.
AP or PA chest x-ray image
Image transformation of 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees
A study with no more than 15 series
A series with no more than 5 images
If a pneumothorax is found in a chest x-ray,the software notifies PACS/workstation of the presence of this critical finding. In addition, the software provides visual output to the user intended to aid in the detection or ruling out of a pneumothorax.
EU risk class and CE marking
HealthPNX+ Device has CE marking (CE2195) and risk class IIa.
HealthPNX+ device should not be used to analyze scans of patients under 18 years old, scans which are not AP or PA chest x-ray, scans with severe missing image artifacts, scans missing parts of the chest cavity or scans that are unnaturally monochrome in nature (too black or too white). Non-standard scans may skew analysis results, and if such scans are sent to the HealthPNX+device physicians should disregard results from the scans.
Patient Target Group
Patients 18 years and older.
- The HealthPNX+ device is limited to the analysis of Chest X-ray scans.
- The HealthPNX+ device does not analyze scans of patients under 18 years of age.
- The determination of a patient's age is limited to reading the Birth Date and Study Date DICOM attribute, or Patient’s Age DICOM attribute.
- The device does not analyze images that are not AP or PA Chest XRays.
- The device has limited capabilities to identify inadequate technical quality of x-ray images like image distortion, or presence of artifacts.
- The device has limited capability to handle large image rotations.
- The device does not process a study when the number of series exceeds 15.
- The device does not process a series when the number of images exceeds 5.